Davao Crocodile Park with my Buddies

Friends are heavenly siblings from God, that's how I see them in my life. 
My buddies for this trip are my college buddies and partners, Jenny & Shannah, as we struggled through college life. And so, 7 years after graduation, here they are in my Mindanao, hahaha, I owned it.
Now that you know my buddies, it's time to know and see our next stop, Davao Crocodile Park.
Located along Ma-a Diversion Road, Davao City, it is about 15 minutes drive from the city proper. The park started from the fascination of the owner, Mr. Philip Dizon, to Saltwater & Freshwater Crocodiles. And today,it is one of the most visited Parks in Davao City.
So let us meet and greet the some residents of the park;
Still Images (Why?)



Eagle

White Cockatoo 

Parrots
Tiger

Ostrich
Goat

 Sheep



And the most famous of all, the reason for the park name, CROCODILE.
And here are the Fun,Fun Things we have aside meeting la familia kingdom animalia.
Finally......LOL




Tribu K' Mindanaon
A cultural village that showcases the life of different indigenous group here in Mindanao.
Tribu K' Mindanaon



There are souvenir shops around that sell art items and other stuffs made by Mindanao artists.
And now, meet the buddies.....

SHANNAH RECABAR

MAI

JENNY PELASOL

 AND SO I SAY............

TO MORE MAI TRAVELS......
Travel Date: July 26, 2011

Comments