Browie Time at Merc's Cafe Koronadal City

September has been a good and exciting month for me. After spending a weekend with friends at Lake Holon, I take it to myself to find time to be with Browie. Examination day is always the day of our brother-sister food adventure.
Fetched him from school, then told him that we try Merc's Cafe. It's not something new, but something I have been eyeing to try for a time.
Arrived just in time for lunch, so we ordered rice combo meal; I had the Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce while Browie had the Baby Back Ribs. For our drinks, it's Cookies and Cream  Smoothie for Browie and Cold Americano for me, that was supposedly a secret because Mama won't allow bro to drink super cold drinks because he got sick a week before our food adventure.
The place is trendy and relaxing perfect place to have good conversation with friends and family. Finding time to bond with my brother is something I look forward to. And most of the time its always over food, trying a new place to eat and having him comment about how the food taste. Merc's Cafe is a go to place for people looking for a place to have good food at the same time a quite place to have good conversation. Food are reasonably priced. For the taste, Browie finished his ribs "simot to the bones," so it must be that good. While I am looking for something more on the peanut sauce of Chicken Satay, a thicker sauce maybe because I find it too oily.






Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce

Baby Back Ribs

We have not tried their cakes which I know was specialty of the owner. Hope I can find the time for another visit. Merc's Cafe is located along Alunan Avenue, in front of the Provincial Planning and Development Office of South Cotabato.
Table Date: September 15, 2017
Table Buddy: Browie

Comments