General Santos City: Kuya J Restaurant

It was another day of food adventure with my family. I call it adventure because I find exciting every time I try something new. It was a bold decision to try something new that might leave us hungry if the food we're trying is not good.
Kuya J Restaurant finally opened its door to foodies of SOCSKSARGEN, with its branches in KCC Koronadal and Veranza General Santos City. I was so curious to know about how Kuya J started and I ended up inspired to do my best in the business I've started.
Kuya J Restaurant started as a humble eatery along the streets of Cebu, known as "Ang Kan-anan ni Kuya J." On my parents next regular check-up, I had it planned, lunch at Kuya J Restaurant in Veranza General Santos City.
Lunch for a family of five, we had; Crispy Shrimps Php 175.00, Sweet Soy Chicken Wings Php 180.00, Kuya J Seafood Soup Php 215.00, Mangga Tuna Php 145 and Kuya J Chicken Halang Php 250.00.





The Mangga Tuna is something new for me, I love the twist that the tuna was made very crispy tossed with lettuce greens and crispy wonton with mango dressing and slices, for me it was Cebu meets General Santos City in a plate. It's refreshing to the palate. Kuya J  Restaurant satisfied us, that we could not think of what to do or eat next after our lunch.
Kuya J Restaurant is located at the Ground Floor of Veranza General Santos near the parking area side entrance.
Table Date: June 5, 2017
Table Buddies: Family


Comments