Yellow Cab, Best Way to End my Week

It was a week long of blessings for me, with daily orders for baked goodies, I can't wait for a weekend with Mama and Browie. It was a supposed Browie's treat for his white card but he just can't spend a day eating and enjoying the treat with out Mama, kaya naman "sama natin si Mom, Ate?" With such a sweetie, I just cannot say no.


I love Yellow Cab and I have to share it with Mama and Browie. Thanks to KCC Veranza for bringing Yellow Cab in General Santos City.

We had; Pepperoni Folded Pizza for Php165.00, Parmesan Garlic Wings for Php255.00, Potato Halves for Php 205 and 2 Sola Raspberry Ice Tea.

I am a bit disappointed that their Yellow Cab  Ice Cream is not available. But the fun of sharing this moment with Browie and Mama is more than enough.

More Mai Wanders and Eats!!!!

Comments