Mochi Creme and I Love Tea in SM General Santos

Browie....always a sweetie 
I call it a day. Food and wandering is life. Food is something that can make us stop and take time to laugh and talk about anything and everything. And a day at SM is always new for us, we make sure to taste and try something new on our visits.
Our first stop for this SM day is Mochi Creme. There is always a first time, because it is for me and Browie. Browie is quite hesitant to try it, he said it doesn't look  ice cream. With probing from his Miya Bird, he did choose the mango flavored mochi, while I tried their highly recommended black sesame.
We did enjoy the mochi creme. It is something new, it is like bochi with an ice cream surprise in the center. Yummy and giggly! Mochi Creme is located at the Ground Floor in front of Penshoppe.
Before heading home, the "Itlog" and his "Maya Bird" wants something. I let them go and buy it, and they ended up trying I Love Tea. Mango Shake for Browie and Milk Tea for Miya.

More Mai Wanders!
April 2, 2013

Comments