The Beauty & Life of Baluyan


Baluyan is the ridge between Sarangani Province & Davao del Sur. Those from South Cotabato, it is known as one of the most dangerous curves one has to pass through when going to Davao City. It claimed many lives, that passing by it alive and without any missing limbs is a breather. 
Road construction and improvement are on going as well as putting safety measures are being done. From Davao City we were all physically tired from almost a day on the road until......BOOM....flat tire while going uphill at Baluyan, Davao del sur.


Something good turned out of our flat tire experience, I get to enjoy the sights and life of Baluyan. Despite its accident prone location, a number of families lived in the area. 
I found this spot, I don't even know where these steps lead, here I see Baluyan
Let me present to you the Beauty & Life of Baluyan........
THE CURVES

THE GREENS

DISTANCE

THE FORTUNATE

THE TRADE

THE WALK DOWN

FEEL THE LOAD

THE COLORS

SAFETY

WINTER

THE HEIGHT

VINTAGE

THE STRENGTH

I put words that describe what Baluyan is, it is not just a ridge no more, but there is life and more to it.
Travel Date: April 21, 2012
Travel Buddies: D' Group


Comments

  1. Philippines is a great place to live for. Davao is one of the great place where we can enjoy to travel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms. Myra,
    I thank you for this blog of yours and for the appreciation of Baluyan's Beauty and its Natures.

    I came from Baluyan, that is my beloved hometown where my envisage started.
    My parents still resided there, and I am so proud of where I came from.

    Baluyan is indeed a wonderful greenery place. Some have some and some have few but no matter how big and small the folks possessed there. They are still and never tiring to smile no matter how tired they are from farm works.

    Again, Thank you!

    God bless..


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms. Claire,
      You made me smile with your comments. I wrote about it because for the longest time I've been passing through it but never had the time to really appreciate how beautiful your place is.

      Thanks for reading! You inspired me to write and explore more unknown places. God Bless You More.

      Delete

Post a Comment