Foodie Finds: Da Vinci's Pizza

My first day in Cebu City have not ended yet, I still got a room for dinner. After attending an afternoon Sunday Church Service. I once again asked sissy of a place just near Urgello to have dinner. 
The answer is Da Vinci's Pizza at 399 Jones Avenue, Osmena Boulevard, Cebu City. We walked all the from Harrison'. Da Vinci's Pizza is a quaint pizzeria, the interiors evoke an Italian country feel, with its wooden window and a plant box right below it.




We ordered; Chicken and Potatoes for Php168.00, Da Vinci's Masterpiece 9" Pizza for Php128.00 and 3 Bottomless Iced Tea for Php58.00 each.




It was such a gastronomic feast for a pizza lover like me. I loved the thin crisp dough of the pizza. And the Chicken & Potatoes complemented each other well.
My first day in Cebu City is indeed a Foodie Delight!
So I Say; Da Vinci's Pizza Found and Tasted!
Table Date: May 13, 2012
Table Buddies: Sissy & Miya

Comments