The Farm Coffee Bar, Newest Favorite Spot

The search is over, after walking more than two blocks, I found a coffee shop inside Ace Centerpoint in Koronadal City, The Farm Coffee Bar.

I am having an early BOM (Business Opportunity Meeting), we were supposed to meet in one of the first coffee shop in the city, but then when I got there it was closed. I then decided that we meet in a pizza place in one of the malls.
 I walked the whole two blocks, and when I got there, just beside the pizza place that we are to meet is The Farm Coffee Bar. 
The place got a very relax feel, and perfect for meet ups & small meetings. There is even a small enclosed area that can be used for corporate meetings. 



Prices are affordable, I had Iced Cappuccino for Php 85.00 and my ka-meeting had Mango for Php 105.00.


I am so happy that there is an additional choices for places to go to when in Koronadal City.
Coffee Date: November 09, 2012
Coffee Buddy: VMobile Prospect

Comments