The Roxas President's Inn....Homey & Relax


I always have this in mind, "if ever I will visit Roxas City, I will stay at The Roxas President's Inn, room rates is not a question," because I've decided I will stay there.
December 20, 2011, being in-charge of our itinerary, Mama & Papa, did not question when  I said we will stay at The Roxas President's Inn. 


When we got there, the staff were very accommodating, that they showed me some of their room before deciding how many rooms to get. 





Me, sissy, & miya had the Magsaysay Suite and Papa, Mama & Browie the Quirino Suite, but then Browie ended up sleeping with us.
We were there during the Christmas Season, and the hotel just exudes a very merry, merry Christmas. It's interiors decorated with a mix of indigenous and western decors creates a feeling of just being at home.




THUMBS UP for cleanliness!!!!! the first thing I check in a hotel room is the bathroom, and here I can assure you a fresh smelling and clean bathroom. 
THUMBS UP for the bed!!!! It shouts comfort & good sleep, when I say good sleep, its an uninterrupted sleep & waking up with a big smile. I did have that very early.



THUMBS UP for the strong WIFI service!!!! Fast connection matters, not for posting updates but for checking in and searching more places of interest.
Our stay in The Roxas President's Inn, is the best, staying true to its name. It got the elegance of the title that the highest elected official of our country carries with.
Travel Date: December 20, 2011
Address:
Rizal St. corner Lopez Jaena St., Roxas City.

Comments