Late Dinner at Kusina Selera


Attended John Calub's  ATTRACTING WEALTH seminar with Mama, it ended around past 10:00 in the evening. So dinner, dinner, where will it be, that's the first thing I Mama asked me, so told her that if we walked from CAP Building to our  hotel, I am sure we can find a place to eat.
We did, while crossing Pelayo St. I saw Legaspi Suites, and within the compound, there were tables around and I told Mama that we check it out. And the moment we get there, a SELERA word is written on a glassed facade. With hungry tummies the first thing we asked the waiter if how many minutes would it take our orders to be cooked, fair enough, we are the only customers that time, because it's quite late for dinner then. 




Our order came 10 minutes after. Since it was only me and Mama, we just ordered;
 2x Cooked Adobo for P250 (good for two)

Curious with the name, 2x cooked adobo is a pork & chicken adobo, it is first grilled then cooked into an adobo. I loved how tender the meat is and it tasted like our adobo at home. The plus factor with KUSINA SELERA's adobo is the crispy thinly sliced garlic and thinly sliced "itlog maalat" toppings.

Another PLUS is the interiors, which makes the place very cozy and relaxing. 



It is  good for two they say, but for me, it can even go for 4 people. After dinner we asked them to wrapped our leftover rice and adobo, so that we can be blessing others, if we see angels along the sidewalks of Pelayo St.
Where to find?
KUSINA SELERA
Door 9-11, Paseo de Legaspi
Pelayo St., Davao City


Comments