Foodie Finds: Perri Todds All American Grilled Burger

Have you heard of an All American Grilled Burger in Iloilo? No! Until my cousin introduced me to these humongous burger.

Me and Mama Dora stayed at my Grandparents' Old House in Bilidan, New Lucena, Iloilo. With nothing to snack around, my cousin asked his sister to make Perri Todds take-out in Iloilo City and bring it us in Bilidan,LOL, that's is more than a special delivery.
Perri Todd is located in Cuartero, Jaro, Iloilo City, just across Jaro Elementary School. I believed that this is the first All American Grilled Burger in the City, haven't heard any back in college.


For Take-Out: They separate the buns from the burger and other stuffings
Build your own burger ang peg......Burger Buns ready

we did it....
Ready!
One burger is enough for four persons, we tried the Cheese Burger and it is a THUMBS UP for me. This is what I call real burger, juicy patties, fresh green lettuce, sliced tomatoes, sliced pickles, dressing and sliced cheese. For taste, the BEST, you know that they give attention to it by not scrimping on the ingredients.
YUMMY
It makes me giggle every time I get to taste GOOD FOOD! 
Perri Todds Burger Found and Tasted!!!
Travel Date: December 1, 2011

Comments