Foodie Finds: Red Trellis

Trying Red Trellis at the time I had my prayer answered. This indeed calls for a celebration, I am with my new friend at that time, Jing and later became my prayer partner/spiritual friend.
Lets talk about Red Trellis and not my answered prayer, LOL. Red Trellis is located beside Notre Dame of Lagao. The moment I saw the round shape gate, hmmm, I feel like I was transported to a Chinese garden, inside there is the mini bridge going the wooden boxes where you get to choose your own crabie.....hehehe. 
I lurve seafoods.....and I can have it all the days of my life.......lets eat........
Welcome to Red Trellis

By the Mini Bridge

Crabs for your choosing

AND YES! I'll HAVE YOU!

w/ Jing ready for our dinner

Fish Napkin

Peach Cream Brulee

Till my next food find........

Comments