IML Eco-Park: Sarangani's All Adventure Park

Work often brings me places, and IML Eco-Park is just one of the many places I've been to in the Province of Sarangani. I call it luck is on my side, since I get to explore new places for free.

IML Eco-Park is located in Barangay Lumasal, Maasim, Sarangani Province. It's one of the newest addition to adventure resorts in the province, staying true to its slogan, "Sarangani, Your Adventure." 
IML's Children Pool


Getting there is more than an hour ride from General Santos City, just ask any tricycle driver in General Santos City to bring you to Ablog Terminal. From there just inform your van driver to drop you at IML Eco-Park.
Been here for a number of times and mostly because of work. I can safely say I have seen this place develop, from just being a firing range, to having its swimming pools, then its function areas, until it offers ziplining over rubber nursery. Talking to its owner, the place is a work in progress, learning of her other plans for the resort and staying true to its name as an adventure park.
View from the Firing Range
Beautiful.....

Let me share to you my adventure here in IML Eco Park.
Firing targets
Trying my hand with the M14 riffle
Getting my FIRING 101 from Maj. Dela Cruz
My first FIRE
Close hit daw
Ziplining.....

Notice the different outfit, its for the various times I've been here........
More travels......be passionate & fashionable.

Comments