Mrs. Royce Bakery and Cafe

I was in Hotel San Marco earlier that day, with Mama and Browie for a short meeting. In our meeting with Ms. Leah she offered us pandesal and drinks, and the pandesal was something I fancied for, the kind that reminded me of childhood pandesal delivered by a "potpot". I learned from her that the hotel's bakery makes it every day. She directed us to Mrs. Royce if we wanted some breads and cakes to take home.


Mrs. Royce Bakery and Cafe by Hotel San Marco, a bakery cafe located beside Hotel San Marco and in the same building with General Santos Tourism and Investment Office. Black and white tiled floor, intricate wooden design and a traveller's trinket of old cameras, luggages and photographs make for an old charm vibe as I enter the bakery cafe.
The Brazos de Mercedes Cupcake at Php 15.00 and Egg Pie at Php 18.00 caught me right away, the downside there are only 3 pieces of egg pies left. Mama bought a vareity of breads; spanish bread, ensaymada and biscocho.









Comments