What's Cooking: Broccoli Fusilli Pasta


Farm to table. Grow your own food. Eat healthy. Live well. Hashtags we used to read as people try to eat healthy food. For me, I prefer to prepare my own food, be it bread, cakes, dessert and "ulam."
Today, I am sharing to another kitchen experiment, Broccoli Fusilli Pasta. It's a very simple and easy to prepare dish. A trip to Marbel Chinatown got me to buy some Broccoli from Kuya, whom I got my weekly parsley supply.
Broccoli Fusilli Pasta is a recipe I call anything and everything Mr. Fridge got. I use what ever is available in our fridge and pantry. So for this dish.......

Ingredients:
  • Broccoli - blached and shocked in iced cold water
  • Fusilli Pasta - cooked package direction
  • Olive oil
  • Pepper
  • Salt
  • Chopped Parsley
  • Diced Spam
  • Mushroom
  • Squeezed lemon
Procedure:
  • Mixed all the ingredients in a bowl. Salt and pepper the dish according to your preference.
  • Spam and mushrooms are some of the options you can add. You can also add green peas if you want.




I made this during Lola Auring's 81st Birthday last February 7. It was a simple family dinner.




Event's Date: Februray 7, 2017

Comments