Polomolok: FK House of Cashews Organic Garden Resto and Spa

It's Mother's Day, and as much as I believe that honoring my mother is not just for a day but for a lifetime. We always make Mother's Day extra special every year.
This year, I planned to have our Mother's day lunch in an organic farm in Polomolok. FK House of Cashews Organic Garden Resto and Spa, started as a cashew farm. Back in the days, when I was still helping our family business GF Pasalubong, we used to visit the place, since the owner is also a member of South Cotabato Producers Association.
In the recent years, the Fuentespina's expanded their business with the opening of a food cart in malls and now this organic garden resto. Then I started hearing about the Lumpiang Sariwa of House of Cashews. As a foodie, it is must that I get to taste it.
Mother's day became a perfect time to finally taste FK House of Cashews food. Though I was suffering an allergic reaction from eating mango, that causes redness all over my face, this didn't stop me from trying their food.
Days before, I made a reservation and pre-ordered our lunch. We had; Garden Salad, Lumpiang Sariwa, Native Tinolang Manok, Kare-Kare kon Kasuy, Cashew Chicken in Garlic Sauce, Steamed Pompano and House Special Juice. As a foodie family, we all love to eat and very critical with taste. In our family, Papa is the most difficult to please but Browie is the must be pleased. After our lunch, Papa had  "masarap lahat kasi organic and fresh, walang pait." And Browie had superb comments on his favorite Lumpiang Sariwa and Cashew Chicken in Garlic Sauce, that we have to control our pangs from eating the lumpiang sariwa take-out. He had it for an afternoon snacks and another for dinner. When he likes something he will surely share his love for it to everyone, talk about to his ate miya, kuya deo and ate nene.
Mama loves everything, but the Garden Salad is the star, that I even bought salad greens and salad tomato. For me, its the Cashew Chicken in Garlic Sauce, I love how the chicken breast retained its juiciness and the garlic sauce is not offensive to the taste but simply compliments with the chicken. The Lumpiang Sariwa and the Garden Salad, are a must try. They grow their own salad greens, that is why even without any dressing I can eat their greens. 
FK House of Cashews Organic Garden Resto and Spa is located at Upper Matin-ao, Silway 8, Polomolok, South Cotabato, or you can email at fuentespinakasuy@yahoo.com.



Lumpiang Sariwa



Garden Salad


Kare-Kare kon Kasuy




Steamed Pompano

Native Tinolang Manok

Cashew Chicken in Garlic Sauce



Disclaimer: All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. This is a personal blog, aiming to highlight my experiences, and does not received any monetary fee for the reviews made. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.


Comments