Banga, South Cotabato: Armando’s Place

It’s a Sunday, with nothing to do after our family Sunday Church service; we go with our parental to Armando’s Place. It is something new to me, since I do not pass by Koronadal City – Banga Highway that often, my curiosity got me to tag along.
 Armando’s Place has it all, in a sense, that it tried to provide a pool area, restaurant and an inn, all in one place. But for me, the place needs a lot of improvement, to make all the amenities cohesive. As we entered the place, we were greeted by the Disney & superhero characters, but when we got to the function hall, a big Buddha figure was there to welcome guest.
The ‘rents were there for the regular meeting of T’boli pawnshop, while waiting I have to get rid of the boredom clouding over Browie. We went to their mini canteen, where we had coffee and Piatos. They have short orders, but good for group servings, it’s better to wait for the meeting to end and join their snacks after, hehe, I get to save.

Armando’s Place is located along National Highway, Banga, South Cotabato.With more improvements, it will be a good place to unwind and relax in Banga.











Comments