Ranyag's Last Hurray with Pastor Liza

It was Ranyag's last adventure with Pastor Liza as our Church pastor last May 2014. It was a joint activity with Tupi UCCP and CYF Council. We had the outreach activity at Purok 14-A, Poblacion, Tupi, particularly along the "sapa." A small stream that runs along the side of Tupi Central School.


It was my first time to visit the place and I was so surprised to see about 50 houses or "barong-barong" along the bank of the stream. And the first thing me and Sissy observed is the number of children in the area.




The activity inspires me a lot to value and be grateful of the blessings I have from God. And most of all I got inspired to work harder and be a channel of blessings to others. I pray that may the little time we spent with them and the words shared to them stays on. 


Ranyag's activity is a day after our Davao Oriental trip.

Comments