First Few Steps in Davao Oriental Landmark
One of the most photographed landmark of Davao Oriental, the Davao Oriental Welcome Park.
Our trip proves that indeed it is and will always be the most photographed landmark of Davao Oriental. Why? Because.....
- It is the best place to stop after more than 2 hours drive from Davao City. It got wide and safe parking space.
- It has a snack place to grab a quick snacks and coffee, which our family looks for in our road trips.
- It has clean toilets available for Php 2.00 per person.
- The place is picturesque, you can feel nature at its best. Despite the rain during our visit, we took the time to have ourselves photographed by the Davao Oriental sign.
- It has a 500 steps shrine, which we missed to climb because we are on a hurry to reach Mati City by lunch time.
More of Davao Oriental.....