How Little Big Man adds another favorite... Chinese Style Pork Chop

Little Big Man just love his chicken until after two consecutive days of exam and lunch at his favorite chicken, I felt the need to introduce something new to him. On the third and final day of his exam, I convinced him to have lunch at Chowking, I had the Chef Special Chinese Style Pork and he sticks with his Fried Chicken. But a big but came when he tried my pork chop. All he can say is a thumbs up sign, and asking me for a piece.
this is how Jollibee became a part of his after school.....

First time to have him willingly choose Chowking over Jollibee
the first time, crossing over to my plate
The rest I say is history…..for the next days it has been the Chef Special Chinese Style Pork. And up to this time nothing beats its tenderness and crispy coating.

Grocery time can be Chowking time....

Chowking is located at the lower groud floor of KCC Mall Marbel, near the Yellow entrance.

Comments