Foodie Saturday!

Another food day for our little big man, after a weekdays of final exams and "tula" memorizing. 
Lunch is in Sbarro, first glance at the array of pasta, Browie chose the Chicago Deep Dish White. While I had my Tortellini upgraded to Pinwheel. The verdict of Little Big Man, taste good for pasta and cheese lovers! may point talaga lagi ang batang to!

Happy Eaters!

After our NBS visit, we or I say I had coffee at The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. I had the Classic Iced Mocha and Triple Chocolate Mousse. Another hirit from the Little Big Man: I'll bring Papa here, he loves coffee!
Little Big Man laying down his plan.......
 


Before going home, we passed by BreadTalk, one of the newly opened stores in Veranza. With Browie around, we can't just go home without buying for Papa, Mama, Lola, Ate Nene..... and list goes on. Little Big Man is so happy to see J Baby bread, saying it is his bread, J stands for James!
JJ and J Baby

Someone is excited to go home with his Bread Talk.....
Bye Veranza and Hello Home!

Comments