On A Rainy Saturday!

LPA east of General Santos City cannot stop wander woman (Mama) and wander lass (Me) from wandering. Last Saturday is a full day for me and Mama. 
I have a delivery of bake goodies in General Santos City and she has to have her uniform made at Patahian. After doing our task, off we go;
  • Shopping in KCC General Santos City
A piece of advice, it's the best time to go shopping. Most malls and boutiques are on sale. While Mama went to buy some new clothes, I got a few pans from Masflex that were on sale. And a New Year's gift from Mama, a new turbo mop for the resto.
  • Lunch at Bon Chon
One of our newest favorite chicken of our Browie! I had Meal A consist of 4 pieces crispy chicken and rice while Mama had the Spicy Crispy Squid Rice Bowl all for Php 149.00 each.
  • Joined the J. Co Craze
J.Co Veranza opened last November 2013 and from that time on I get to see and read from my FB feeds J.Co donut stats. I did not dare try it, just seeing the long lines snaking around Veranza made me feel sorry for my legs. And for the new year, the craze lay low, no more long lines, I went straight to the counter and ordered 2 dozens of assorted J. Co donuts for only Php550.00.
  • Read our Chinese Animal Signs
Well doesn't hurt to know what is in store for all of us for the coming year according to our animal signs. For the Pig, must focus and work hard to achieve your goals. Hmmm, well I used to get that from my Papa, before I started my business, and in every thing we do we have to have it to succeed. 
  • Sweet Surprise from Human Nature
A beautiful surprise lays on my bed when I got home. Human Heart Nature sent me a sampler of their Overnight Elixir and discount coupon. Can't wait to try this elixir to work its magic on my skin.
  • Play with Browie
Got home and saw Browie's tent in our living room. Haha, the child in me transforms into a giant getting inside the little pig's tent.
  • Bought and Brought Flowers to church
Mama is the flower donor that Sunday, despite the rain we went to buy flowers at Sotie Flowers and Greens, it is one of the flower farms in our place that produces cut flowers. 
  • Cooked Rice Pudding for home and Aurora's Kitchen
Papa bought duck eggs and malagkit rice a day before, because he wants to eat rice pudding. Mama bought the remaining ingredients for it, all I have to do is cook it.  That's is being entrepreneurial, I get to cook for our family and have desserts for sale at the resto, Aurora's Kitchen.

It was a full day for me and Mama. Our day ends but the rain never ends.


Comments