Big Lunch at Pancake House, SM General Santos City

On the 3rd day of the year, me and Browie is out for our first Foodies Find for the year. It was not my first time to dine at Pancake House, but for Browie, it's his first.

For lunch Browie had, Bacon strips and Rice, while I opted for a much healthier Spicy Chicken with Brown Rice Pilaf and a cup of Hot Cappuccino. Opting for it came so easy because of my Daniel's diet reading a day before.


And just when I am about to give my self a thumbs up for my choice of lunch, my Hot Cappuccino arrives with so much positivism. It got the Splenda sweetener sachet's positive messages. It made my day happier.

Browie was happy and full with his three big strips of bacon and sunny side eggs. The Spicy Chicken and Brown Rice Pilaf, has the right amount of spiciness on it.


Happy and full on the 3rd day of 2014!!!! 
Table Date: January 03, 2014
Table Buddy: Browie 

Comments