Iloilo City to Cebu City via Trans-Asia Shipping Lines

My Iloilo 2 days and 1 night stay ended so soon. Trans-Asia is one of the major shipping lines between Iloilo City & Cebu City.
Got my ticket a day before I leave at Soccorro Pharmacy, Iznart St., Iloilo City. An aircon accommodation cost Php 900.00. Trans- Asia leaves the Port of San Pedro at 6:00 P.M. and arrives in Cebu City Pier at 6:00 A.M. the next day.
Inside Port San Pedro Ferry Terminal


My last sight of Port San Pedro
These schedules are perfect for a quick visit to the City of Love and the Queen City of the South.
Only picture I had of myself aboard Trans Asia, those are mirrors attached to every bunk bed
Accommodation is more than what I expected. The bunk beds are clean and smells good. Since I stayed in an air conditioned accommodation, everyone seems to follow all regulations of not eating stinky or strong smelling foods within the air conditioned area.

Canteen

Bunk Beds

My bed for the night

I sleep easy that night and wake up the next day, seeing the Island of Cebu in the distance. And at exactly 6:00 A.M., I was already inside the taxi cab to Urgello St. Cebu City to stay with my sister for a night.
Welcome to Cebu City
Trans Asia is a good alternative when travelling between Iloilo City & Cebu City.

Comments