I AM BACK......ILOILO City

I am back, those green rice fields, rain, traffic and familiar signs;Jaro, Molo, Lapaz and more......
Iloilo International Airport is politically part of the Municipality of Cabatuan, but geographically nearer the Municipality of Sta. Barbara, Iloilo. From the airport, it is a 30-45 minutes ride to Iloilo City. And since I here for my college organization's reunion, no cousin or uncle is around to pick me up, and I did not even inform them that I am coming. 
I took an AC Van instead of a taxi cab. I paid Php 70.00 from the airport to SM City Iloilo Travelers Lounge. Taxi cab from the airport is Php 200.00-300.00. 
Entrance to Smaville along Benigno Aquino avenue

Benigno Aquino Bridge
From SM City, I took a taxi to Iloilo Grand Hotel, my home away from home for 2 days and 1 night, which cost me Php80.00.
I know I am back in the City of Love, Iloilo, because I CAN HEAR IT. The waves, the sweetness of HILIGAYNON.
More Mai Wanders!!!
Date: June 29, 2012

Comments