Home Away from Home: Iloilo Grand Hotel

Thanks to my good friend Jen, for booking me a overnight stay at Iloilo Grand Hotel. Arrived at the hotel, around 10:00 A.M., which was too early for check-in time, but they graciously accommodate my request to checked in.
Iloilo Grand Hotel is located at Iznart St. Iloilo City, just across Iloilo Central Market. I choose to stay in this hotel for one reason, I want to explore some nooks around the heart of Iloilo City China town.
3rd Floor Lobby
I got a standard room for Php700.00, on the 3rd Floor. It has a toilet and bath, cable T.V.,  and a single bed. The room has high windows, that I have to get a chair to stand on to see what was outside my windows. 



The toilet and bath is not well maintained. And a piece of advice when checking in, buy  your own bottled water. Better to be safe.

Would I recommend it? If you got no other hotel choice then, go and booked it, and you want a hotel within Iznart St. 
View from the 3rd Floor Lobby's Window


Nothing grand in Iloilo Grand Hotel, especially if you want a clean and comfortable place to stay.
Inside the elevator....

Check-in Date: June 29, 2012
Check-out Date: June 30, 2012

Comments