Dulgies' Indulgence

What makes me feel good? FOOD. On my first night and last night in Iloilo City, Jenny brought me to a new place, Dulgies.
Dulgies Desserts and Cafe is in La Salette Building, Valeria St., Iloilo City, right across SM Delgado.
Sweet as always, Jenny dearie, treated me to a sweet indulgence of Tres Leches. I loved the how it melts in my mouth, the subtle combination of the sweetness of the of sponge cake and the light cream made it heavenly.

It is close to dinner time, we ordered Dulgies' Club Sandwich, Mango Muffin and Cold Cappuccino. I was so full after our short meet up. Well, we'll be seeing each other again tomorrow morning for our theater group reunion.



Dulgies has a homey feel to it, making it a perfect place to relax after work or school. And it served great foods.


It was a great way to once again experience Iloilo City's gastronomic indulgence.

Comments