Mai Walks: The Surprises of the Hills of Adela

It was a Saturday, and being a morning person, I was wide awake around 5:00 A.M. After my morning devotion, I asked my sister if she wants to go to the hill we saw a day before. Adventure & fun runs through us......so off we walk the hilly side of Adela.
A rainbow welcome us.....




Buddies for Life
We are in new place, we do not know the people but I trust them. Knowing that Jesus Christ is in every person.


Playing with us......



Along the way we were fascinated by the flora and bird species that we meet and hear. Sissy had fun going after a big yellow and blue bird that keeps chirping and flying as if playing with us. And how can I forget the cow coming after her, well she was wearing a red shirt then. I remembered Lolo's warning; "not to wear red, when there is a bull around, it will surely charge on you." LOL, lessons learned for sissy.
Plant LIFE

WOW......My first time to see these

Lower Right: Taking a rest
The biggest surprise for us, is the area on top of the hills that looks like a canyon. We were transported in another world, with those high cliff walls around us and unique plants around. 


I was in awe as we climb in one of the cliffs. On top we saw the whole of Adela and on the horizon is Leyte Island.








Leyte Island in the distance

Brgy. Adela

SHADOW
As I end this morning walk in Adela, I realized how beautiful Adela is. Planting "kamoteng kahoy" is the main source of living in this place, but the people of Adela is happy. 
Walk Date: May 19, 2012
Walk Buddy: Sissy

Comments