Foodie Finds: Red Trellis Seafood Garden the 2nd Time

Mama net wanted a taste of what Red Trellis has to offer. After our facial, we had lunch at Red Trellis Seafood Garden.
The first thing noticed is that the place is not as well maintained as the first I had dinner there. But the food still taste good as it gets Mama Nets YUM Approval. LOL
We ordered; Creamy Mushroom & Corn Soup, Crabs in Spicy Gata, Pork Liempo, Calamares, and Garlic Chicken.



Mama Net & Tito Ed just love the spiciness & creaminess of the Crabs. For me, I had my eyes for the Garlic Chicken, the mix of garlic with sweetness is just right. Tito Ed even compared it to a Chicken place in Daly City that they used to go to.
Crabs in Gata

Garlic Chicken
My second time in Red Trellis made me explore its array of dishes more.
Table Date: January 7, 2013
Table Buddies: Mama Net, Tito Ed, Tita Ming & Tito Onyok

Where to find:
Red Trellis Seafood Garden
Tiongson Extension, General Santos City
Right across Notre Dame of Lagao

Comments