Good Morning Tagum City!!!

Waking up to unfamiliar place is nothing new. It's like an overnight on board Superferry back then, I leave General Santos morning and the next day I'll wake up seeing the islands of Negros & Iloilo.
On this 3 days & 2 nights family trip, waking up and seeing those palm lined highway is a breather telling me, "I AM BACK." I am definitely back in the world of wandering.
Good Morning Tagum City
 

We leave our house around 2:30 A.M, arrived in Tagum City around 5:30 A.M. It is the only stop we had in Tagum City, breakfast at Jollibee.


The first thing that made me smile, those yellow round shaped concrete along Tagum City's sidewalk. Hmmmm, I just love yellow, such a happy color and it is giving me a sign that it will be a memorable family trip.
MORE MAI WANDERS!!!
Travel Date: April 18, 2012
Travel Buddies: Mama Dora, Browie, Ma Net, Ta Ming, Miya, Deo....et.al. (D'Group)

Comments