An Afternoon Break at SM City General Santos City

Up and working by 3 A.M, 120 chicken empanada and banana cake slices to be baked and prepared. Thanks to my ever reliable Ate Nene, who helped me out in putting it in brown bags and to Papa who willingly delivers my orders. Everything was done before noon.
In the afternoon, I met with my good friend Tin Pantua in SM Gen.San., its a good way to take a break from a very physical morning of rolling out empanada dough, hahaha. We had late lunch of Chicken Burger & Fries at KFC.

While looking around at shops and boutiques we saw this tall fuchsia & violet Christmas Tree at the center of the Atrium. We are like kids who took their photos with it, but we did feel like that, giddy & happy, seeing those bright colors around that tall tree.

As we went around, I found another adorable stuff, Women's Memory Foam Slippers, it is so soft, just perfect for my tired feet, I got one in pink. I even got a 10% off for having SM Advantage Card.
soooooo soft & comfy

PINK
It was indeed a great break from a long day that I got, seeing a happy tree & having a comfy slippers, it's a BREAK!

MAI WANDERS

Comments