Have I Ever Baked for You?

Been reading The Kris Aquino Magazine's SAVOR LIFE - The Special Recipe Issue and I totally agree with her that; "Food is Love, and the act of cooking is the perfect expression of love."
Baking these flower cupcakes......started Passions Cupcakes
Yes, I baked and sell my goodies, but I do baked for free, only for people I loved. You read right only for people I loved, if at one point you've got to taste my baked goodies, then I may have love you.HAHAHA
Chocolate Moist Cake w/ Peanut Butter Frosting and Floral Brownies


Ube Cupcakes

Apple Walnut w/ Vanilla Ice Cream......YUMMMMMY


As looked back, I baked in almost all of my family's special occasions and to a number of people whom I can say have a special place in my heart. LOVE is PATIENT and in BAKING you need PATIENCE, you must have been special to have tasted those baked goodies of mine......
More MAI WANDERS!!!!

Comments