COLD, SWEET or HOT? YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL in CAMIGUIN

I never expected that in less than 5 hours in the Camiguin I can experienced all three; COLD, SWEET & HOT.
I did not taste it but experienced it. I don’t play with you when I say that, because it is just but a pinch of the wanders of Camiguin.
From the beautiful devastations of Sunken Cemetery and Church Ruins, our next stop were; Sto. Nino Cold Springs, Soda Water Swimming Pool and Ardent Hot Springs.
Sto. Nino Cold Springs



Sto. Nino Cold Spring is located in Brgy. Catarman, Camiguin. One has to pay an entrance fee of Php. 20.00. I just dip  my feet on the pool, wooh so darn cold, what’s more when you take a swim. Super COLD!
Soda Water Swimming Pool




The resort is on the interior part of the island, so better go here with a guide. Located in Bura, Catarman, Camiguin is a pool where one can swim in soda water.Even the houses around the resort, have flowing soda water from their faucets. Yes it is free SPRITE for everyone here, and it is unlimited no additional fees needed.
Ardent Hot Springs







Our last stop, and yes I can’t stop the urge to take a deep in the hot pools of Ardent. Located in Tagdo, Mambajao, Camiguin, the hot springs is already at thefoot of Mt. Hibok-Hibok.
With a fun experience like mine, there is no doubt that; It is More Fun in the Philippines! Have it COLD, SWEET and HOT, you can, and it is UNLIMITED FUN!
More Mai Wanders!!!!!
Travel Date: September 23, 2011




Comments