Youth Leadership Summit at 1002nd Infantry Brigade

One thing that I loved in my former job is I get to be with the youth, well I still belong to that age bracket, hahaha. It is the first Youth Leadership Summit in Sarangani Province participated by the Out of School Youth of it's seven municipalities. The activity is a collaborative partnership of the LGU, Phil. Army, PNP, SYF & Private Partners.
The venue is at Camp Agaab, Sitio Pulatana, Malandag, Malungon, Sarangani Province. I'll bombard you with photographs in this blog.....
SYF Antis.......



BOODLE FIGHT
Official vehicle for the 3-days Youth Leadership Summit

Used it in going around the city, going to the hospital to accompany some participants who  got sick.....

KCC Mall Foodcourt.....one of our Private Partners
This is what I call making a difference.......I may have participated because my work calls for it, but more than that I knew my heart feels for our less fortunate brothers & sisters who longs for a good education.

Comments