The Best of my 2011

It's the 2nd day of the new year and I am here to ponder on my 2011. My 2011 has been so good to me, it was full of life experiences that brought out the best in ME. It was the year that.............
  • I experience how it feels to be a model.....waaaaahhhaaat.......yes do a photo shoot like a print model. I did one for the Special Edition of My Sarangani Magazine, I wore an authentic Blaan-Tboli dress, before I wore it a prayer was offered to the owner of the dress.
  • It was a year of GOODBYES.......friends moving out, going out of the country to start a new life & others to get promotion or new jobs.....this means there are good things in Goodbyes....
Ging's Despidida......she's off to New York for love.....

Ishy's Despidida, she's migrating to Canada with her family & Capt. Red's new assignment 

  • Cut my hair short.....for one reason, I want something new...

  • I went on a 2 days of meditation at Trappistine Monastery for my 28th birthday

  • I give more time for my Spiritual self, I completed & graduated in my Discipleship 101 & 102 and became more active in various church activities.
Discipleship Graduation 
Attending Church activities

  • I walked for 8 hours to assist in the delivery of basic services to far flung barangays
My adventure to Sitio Dlumay, Upper Suyan, Malapatan

  • Explore my passion for food....dined and eat around
Coco's General Santos City

Cinco Nina's Koronadal City

  • I become more passionate with TRAVEL
Roxas City, Capiz (bust of Pres. Manuel Roxas at Panublion Museum


Camiguin (Sunken Cementery)

    Bacolod City (Infront of the Provincial Capitol)

    Silay City, Negros Occidental (Balay Negrense)

    Need I say more.....Manila

    Baguio City (Lion's Head at Kenon Road)

    Bangui Windmills of Bangui Ilocos Norte

    The Ruins of Talisay City, Negros Occidental

    Riding the MRT

    Cobblestone streets of Vigan City, Ilocos Sur

    Lumban, Laguna


    Cebu City (Provincial Capitol)

    • UP Buddies, Shannah & Jenny get to visit me here in Mindanao, their first time & hopefully I was able to erase the impressions that Non-Mindanaoans have of Mindanao
    My UP Buddies Shannah & Jenny....around Davao City & South Cotabato
    • I get to meet some known personalities
    (Clockwise: CJ Corona, VP Binay, Alma Moreno, Pacman & Court Ad. Midas Marquez)

    A prayer for a more exciting 2012........Be positive & to more travels

    Comments