T'nalak Finds: Lettuce Ice Cream

Catchy. Green. And Yummy. Who would not get curious when you see a sign saying; "organic and healthy LETTUCE ice cream"? FLASH........I go! Yes I squeezed in the crowded bahay kubo of the Municipality of Lake Sebu to buy a scoop of Lettuce Ice Cream. 
Manong Ice Cream was a very enthusiastic man who happily introduce his variety of flavors to me. He even explained that their ice cream have lettuce as its base mix with other herbs like basil. mint and tarragon. Everything according to Manong are organically grown and that it was his first time to introduce his ice cream to market. He even wrote me their contact number, because they can deliver withing Koronadal City. But with my excitement, I forgot the other flavors except for the two flavors I ordered; Mango flavor and the Buko Salad.
Miya and Browie were just outside the bahay kubo, smiling at me. They knew that  it was the usual Ate Mai, who will run after anything that is new in the food scene.
Lettuce Ice Cream is a healthy version perfect for our ice cream cravings. You can really taste and see the herds in every spoonful of ice cream.

 I love sharing about my food discoveries especially those rising home-based enterprises in my beloved province of South Cotabato. I have yet to order for more flavors soon through the number given to me.

Comments